The first blog I read was from http://kimayres.blogspot.com/. He talked about his unusual eye situation. He had a sense of humor about it, but he was pretty informative about what was going on with his "small pupils." I would read more from his blogs.
The next blog was from http://ashleybambaland.blogspot.com/. This blog had many paintings with captions about what the painting was. It appeared to be a promotion-type page for a graphic design company. I found it interesting that they used a blogging site to promote their work. I think there are better alternatives.
I guess I was wrong. I'm new to this whole blogging thing, so I wasn't aware of how many people promote their work and companies on their blogs. http://juliemagerssoulen.blogspot.com/ also promoted her work. She is a photographer and she seems to have a lot of fans/followers who look at her work. Maybe I need to promote myself on my blog!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment